Youpidou Translation | Alizée

Youpidou

Alizée - Mes Courants Electriques


Youpidou

I left school

Youpidou

And no Interpol

Youpidou

Left my man

Who was a thug

A real Al Capone


Youpidou

It's really him who we call

Youpidou

An adult

Who knows everything

Youpidou

But hey, I'm drunk

Youpidou

And he makes fun of it


Your words of love, are nothing special

A word too much is needed

I'm going on a trip to the village

My morals are down to zero

Your words of love, are nothing special

A word too much is needed

I'm going to meditate in the village

Leave everything, and glue what's left together


Youpidou

I'm on the way

Youpidou

Leaving at all costs

Youpidou

His bleak face

Youpidou

I sing while leaving


Youpidou

It's in my sportscar

Youpidou

That I'm disappearing

A rendezvous

With a sunny life

And more sweat and blood

::::::::::


Youpidou is just an expression like "Yay!"


Back to Alizée's songs

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum