C'est Trop Tard Translation | Alizée

It's Too late

Alizée - Mes Courants Electriques


I envy your...soap bubbles

I envy your lovers...your petticoats

I envy your sweaters...they smell good

I envy the days...when you tell him no


Thursday is boring...I'll sleep in

I say "ridiculous"...I don't what I'm saying

Thursday is "retards"...for the "boys"

A bowling game...so stupid


It's too late, for your story

Much too late, I'm fed enough

It's too late, if you leave

Because it was crazy between us

I'm going

It's too late, to believe it

Much too late, yeah, I'm done

It's too late, if this is your "art" or just porkchop

I don't give a damn

You jerk!


I envy your...song lyrics

I envy your pals...and your shit

I envy your "crazy"...intentions

The envy soars...when you say no


Thursday is detention...I gotta get outta here

School has no clue what I'm going through

Thursday, it's the man...of my nights

Who cuddles me..then stands me up


calamity, oh calamity

Calamity...oh calamity, that's life


Go back to Alizée songs

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum