Améli m'a dit Translation | Alizée

Lonesome is this little round cloud

In the sky, with neglected shapes

The light, the glimmers tell him

That mine (my lights) yearn for him


But I dread the shadow

Forming over me

When things don't go well

Understand his shadows

Help him if he trusts me

Stop the rain clouds, and change life

So that everything is possible

It's Amélie* who told me all this


Amélie has gold to give

The melody of life, it's the odyssey

"Amélie" is like friendship

Like unspoken poetry

Amélie has gold to give

Her words are sweet like honey

Gentle and affectionate Amélie

The melody of mine, it's an ode to mine


Lonesome in my photo booth

I'm not beautiful

But it's unison

That we call, that we search, that we follow

Each other

But I wait

And so does Amélie

For the lights of May

The lights, so soft and mild

They'll create destiny

And paint my mouth red

::::::::::


*Le fabuleux destin d'Amélie Poulain, if you haven't seen this film yet, well sir or madame, you must have been living under a rock. 'Nuff said !


Back to Alizée songs

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum