Toc de Mac Translation | Alizée

Toc de Mac*

Alizée - Mes Courants Electriques


I hung myself by the feet

It's the craziest thing I've ever done

Went down the stairs

Four steps at a time

Just to find you, it's true!

Your speed of light

It's the whole block's hallucination

You're my perfect being

My double espresso, my amphetamine


You saw me, you got me no more

I've seen your fake attitude

You came in a tutu

Of ideas about grand adventures


Eating words

Not at my crib, not at yours

Hunting ego

Why who? Why do it?

Alter ego

Your choices are fucking fantastic

You're hyper-hot

Praise my entirety, honey


I put the magical flute

It's the best ball for dances!

Wiped out, beat up, exhausted

But...high from joy

You read


The flowers of "loved" evil**

It's the hottest book of the summer

You're my master of thinking

My master of tricks


*it's Corsican, meaning something like "c'est mortel" or fecking amazing, that's a killer

**Les Fleurs du Mal (The Flowers of Evil) by Charles Baudelaire


Go back to Alizée's songs

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum