Against the Current

Alizée - My Electric Currents


Our universe

Is against the current

Everything's upside down

But not for long!

When you're on earth

Put me in the know

So that I might imagine

Our fusion

We desire one another

Under high tension

But there are no wall sockets

I recon-

Cile your laughs

And my electrons

Are a ball of life

A ball of balloons


Nothing ordinary

Nothing but good times

My head is inside out

But not too long !

When you're on earth

Put me in the know

So that I might guess

The intentions

Why we're electric

Maximum tension

The organic circuit of our bodies

Of two lovers

Are illuminated

By an instinctive light

It's the school of e-

lectromagnet*


Rediscover the sense

Of life, that's what I think

To skip boredom

When you, when you left

Discover why

Some moments are rude

From the defiling fingers

Of my need of you

When the current passes, so does the threat

Of fleeting time, the time which separates us

And as the current passes, I have in me the audacity

Of a magnetic field, and that's amazing


Our universe

Against the current

Come back to earth

For good

When you long for me

Let me know

So that I might imagine

A rebellion

We become static

And when I tell him no

No more than six...

Speeches

He makes me panic

From electrocution

My insulation

It's passion


Back to Alizée's songs

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum